Thursday, August 26, 2010

Need a Christmas Present??










The first time I saw this I was at someone's house and thought, "I LOVE THAT. I can make one of those!!!" We moved from Louisville to a rental house that had a huge room with a blank wall and one night I went to experimenting :)


Although you can't fully tell from the picture (ignore my messy kitchen table PLEASE) it is a canvas with pages of the Bible modge-podged, soaked in tea, then Psalm 145 painted on top. I chose Psalm 145 because it was read in our wedding and we love it...




I have had SO many people ask me to make them one so I am throwing it out there. We can use all the extra diaper money possible with twins on the way so who knows....maybe I could have something going here??



It would make a great present (not just Christmas :)) and I can get the canvas any size and of course, use any verse you would like. I want to be reasonable but flexible with prices so I haven't really set any in stone. Check your space you want one, measure what size you think would be best, pick your verse (the hardest part), then let me know if you are interested!! Email me: tracimjenkins@aol.com



If you want one for Christmas I will be somewhat "out of comission" come mid-October so keep that in mind....there will be two little pink bundles and a blue blur running past them both that will have me a little pre-occupied :)



1 comment:

Brittany said...

So, I knew that I liked you and NOW I really do - the blog just sealed by expectations! ha!;)

Can't wait to get to know more about you and your sweet family! :)

Welcome to BG!